Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I Like to Write

I've tried blogging in the past, and it never seemed to take flight like I always imagined it would.  This time, however, I have no expectations.  I just want to write.  I LIKE to write.  I want to write about my family: my amazing husband, whom I adore, and my 3 perfect little stinker bugs.  I want to write about living a life currently as a single mom who is married and trying to be Supermom, all while being Superwife to a husband who lives 1600 miles away.  I want to write about getting my fitness-mode back on track after moving into a new home and getting my kids into a new school, all in their father's absence.  I want to write about my love for my family (besides immediate): my parents, my 3 incredible sisters, and their families.  I want to write about food.  Who doesn't love food?  I want to share recipes.  I want to share creativity.  I want to share my ideas for school lunches. I want to share funny stories about my life, my kids' lives.  I want to talk about girlie stuff, parenting issues, sex, pregnancy, vacations.  All simply because I want to write.

No expectations.  


Just me and my writing.  And whomever wants to come along for the journey.


I'll keep it light.  And funny.  And fun.


This is me.


Let's have some fun... 

Silly faces in silly places

No comments:

Post a Comment